GuidePedia

1


Sir Alex Ferguson has given up on Manchester United in the final of the season after 26 years in power.


Scot 71 38 trophies since taking over from Ron Atkinson at 11 June 1986 victories, including the Premier League title this season.

The tour consists of 13 titles and two Champions League crowns five Cups and four League Cups.

"The decision to retire, I know that a lot of thought." At the appropriate time, "Ferguson said.

"It's important for me to go into the organization of the strongest possible way, and I think I have.

"The quality of the winning team in the league, and the rest of the old success at the highest level, even if the structure of the new legislation to ensure the long-term future of the club is very good."

Ferguson, the dual role of director and ambassador to the U.S., the people, the team who believes one of the largest built in the world, praised leads.

"We have to my family for giving their time and support for payment is important, thank you," he said.
"My wife Cathy was a central figure in my life, it was not enough to express what it means to me, is the basis for stability and encouragement. Term.

"What my players and staff, past and present, thank you for your professionalism and commitment has many memorable and successful tradition. Without their contribution to the history of the club, without significance is the richest.

"In my early years, with the support of the Council, Sir Bobby Charlton, in particular, gave me the confidence and the time the football team, football team complete.

"In the last ten years, the Glazer family has me a platform to manage Manchester United the best of my abilities and I'm very happy to work with a talented manager and David Gill confidence." I am grateful for all.

"To the fans, thank you." Support us after all these years really touched. Great country honor and a privilege, an opportunity for the club, and I did my time as manager of Manchester United. "

Ferguson is the most successful in British football history and much celebrated triumph in the car in 1999.

A "one of the hip during the summer.

Odds are technically Everton David Moyes is a popular download Old Trafford.

The cattle are put contract at Goodison Park in the summer has a new contract negotiations until the end of the season.

Ferguson said he wrote to his future program brochures Sunday against Chelsea.

He said: "Of course, don`t have any plans at this time to get away from what I think will be something special. "

However, retirement humor, after his players at the end of the season, the coach of the golf club in Dunham Massey, Greater Manchester on Tuesday it.
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment

  1. Online news paper is very important for us. Day by day its going to famous. Now people want to get latest news ASAP via online. So you should read Latest Technology News.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top